Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How funny is this?

I just discovered, thanks to my eldest niece's sleuthing, that one of my brothers has a "secret blog" going. I wonder if that is coincidence or something to do with genetics? Or would it be more nurture than nature? Do the other seven of us also have "secret blogs"?

Of course, compared to my brother's (or pretty much anyone else's, really), mine is rather pathetic as blogs go. I mean, heck, I can't even get myself to post in it more than two days running!

Still, the fact that he has also taken to blogging and also chosen not to let on to the rest of us that he is doing so, struck me as highly amusing. It's also given me a bit of a boost in the ol' motivation department -- can't let him have all the fun!

This is supposed to be fun, right?

No comments: